This is a revision of a paper presented at the Western Economic Associaltion International annual Conference, San Francisco, July 6, 2001, in a session organized by Joshua Winicki, American Institute for Research, Washington, DC. The authors thank Craig Gundersen, Parke Wilde, David Figlio, participants in the session in which it was presented, and two anonymous referees.
Food Insecurity and Hunger in the Kindergarten Classroom: Its Effect on Learning and Growth
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 145–157, April 2003
How to Cite
Winicki, J. and Jemison, K. (2003), Food Insecurity and Hunger in the Kindergarten Classroom: Its Effect on Learning and Growth. Contemporary Economic Policy, 21: 145–157. doi: 10.1093/cep/byg001
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!