This is a revision of a paper presented at the 76th annual conference of the Western Economic Association International, San Francisco, 2001. The author thanks Bob Anderson, Alan Auerbach, John Bluedorn, David Card, Sharmila Choudhury, David Levine, Marco Manacorda, and Marty Olney for comments. Earlier versions of this paper were presented at UC Berkeley, the 2001 Southern Economic Association, and the 2001 IGLSS Census Conference. Financial support from a Lloyd Ulman Dissertation Grant and a Health Care Financing Administration Dissertation Fellowship is gratefully acknowledged. Results do not imply endorsement from either funding agency.
New Evidence on Gay and Lesbian Household Incomes
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 78–94, January 2004
How to Cite
Carpenter, C. (2004), New Evidence on Gay and Lesbian Household Incomes. Contemporary Economic Policy, 22: 78–94. doi: 10.1093/cep/byh007
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!