The authors gratefully acknowledge the advice, suggestions, and help from Raj Datta, Jeffrey Frankel, David Howe, Dwight Jaffee, Cynthia Kroll, Raka Ray, seminar participants at UC Berkeley, Stanford, and Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad. The suggestions of three anonymous referees are also much appreciated. The study was partially funded by the the Fisher Center for Real Estate and Urban Economics, UC Berkeley, and the Herberger Center for Design Excellence, Arizona State University.
Global Linkages of Subnational Regions: Coastal Exports and International Networks
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2008
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 225–236, April 2004
How to Cite
Bardhan, A. D. and Guhathakurta, S. (2004), Global Linkages of Subnational Regions: Coastal Exports and International Networks. Contemporary Economic Policy, 22: 225–236. doi: 10.1093/cep/byh016
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!