The Economic Cost of Fatal Occupational Injuries in the United States, 1980–97
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 370–381, July 2004
How to Cite
Biddle, E. A. (2004), The Economic Cost of Fatal Occupational Injuries in the United States, 1980–97. Contemporary Economic Policy, 22: 370–381. doi: 10.1093/cep/byh027
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!