The authors gratefully acknowledge the helpful comments of Andrew Gill and two anonymous referees.
The Relationship of Pari-mutuel Wagering and Casino Gaming to Personal Bankruptcy
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2008
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 420–432, July 2004
How to Cite
Thalheimer, R. and Ali, M. M. (2004), The Relationship of Pari-mutuel Wagering and Casino Gaming to Personal Bankruptcy. Contemporary Economic Policy, 22: 420–432. doi: 10.1093/cep/byh031
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!