FACTORS AFFECTING SPECIES' RISK OF EXTINCTION: AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF ESA AND NATURESERVE LISTINGS
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Contemporary Economic Policy
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 160–171, January 2006
How to Cite
LABAND, D. N. and NIESWIADOMY, M. (2006), FACTORS AFFECTING SPECIES' RISK OF EXTINCTION: AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF ESA AND NATURESERVE LISTINGS. Contemporary Economic Policy, 24: 160–171. doi: 10.1093/cep/byj015
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!