Barriers to Dissemination of Evidence-Based Practices: Addressing Practitioners' Concerns About Manual-Based Psychotherapies
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2006
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 430–441, December 1999
How to Cite
Addis, M. E., Wade, W. A. and Hatgis, C. (1999), Barriers to Dissemination of Evidence-Based Practices: Addressing Practitioners' Concerns About Manual-Based Psychotherapies. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 6: 430–441. doi: 10.1093/clipsy.6.4.430
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2006
- Received October 27, 1998; revised February 8, 1999; accepted February 22, 1999.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!