Using the Psychopathy Checklist-Revised With Female Samples: Reliability, Validity, and Implications for Clinical Utility
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2006
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 117–132, March 2001
How to Cite
Vitale, J. E. and Newman, J. P. (2001), Using the Psychopathy Checklist-Revised With Female Samples: Reliability, Validity, and Implications for Clinical Utility. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 8: 117–132. doi: 10.1093/clipsy.8.1.117
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2006
- Received February 14, 2000; revised June 2, 2000; accepted June 16, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!