Brief Therapy and Family/Couple Therapy: An Essential Redundancy
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2006
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 51–65, March 2001
How to Cite
Gurman, A. S. (2001), Brief Therapy and Family/Couple Therapy: An Essential Redundancy. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 8: 51–65. doi: 10.1093/clipsy.8.1.51
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2006
- Received August 11, 2000; accepted August 11, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!