The Clinical Significance of Treatments: A Comparison of Three Treatments for Conduct Disordered Children
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2006
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 418–430, December 2001
How to Cite
Sheldrick, R. C., Kendall, P. C. and Heimberg, R. G. (2001), The Clinical Significance of Treatments: A Comparison of Three Treatments for Conduct Disordered Children. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 8: 418–430. doi: 10.1093/clipsy.8.4.418
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2006
- Received April 21, 2000; revised September 15, 2000; accepted November 22, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!