The Dodo Bird Verdict Is Alive and Well—Mostly
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2006
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 2–12, March 2002
How to Cite
Luborsky, L., Rosenthal, R., Diguer, L., Andrusyna, T. P., Berman, J. S., Levitt, J. T., Seligman, D. A. and Krause, E. D. (2002), The Dodo Bird Verdict Is Alive and Well—Mostly. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 9: 2–12. doi: 10.1093/clipsy.9.1.2
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2006
- Received August 22, 2000; revised January 17, 2001; accepted January 30, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!