Toward a Research-Practice-Community Partnership: Goin' Fishing and Showing Slides
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2006
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 214–216, June 2002
How to Cite
Kendall, P. C. (2002), Toward a Research-Practice-Community Partnership: Goin' Fishing and Showing Slides. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 9: 214–216. doi: 10.1093/clipsy.9.2.214
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2006
- Received July 23, 2001; accepted August 17, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!