The Process and Product of the Felix Decree Review of Empirically Supported Treatments: Prospects for Change
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2006
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 217–219, June 2002
How to Cite
Roberts, M. C. (2002), The Process and Product of the Felix Decree Review of Empirically Supported Treatments: Prospects for Change. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 9: 217–219. doi: 10.1093/clipsy.9.2.217
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2006
- Received August 2, 2001; revised September 14, 2001; accepted September 18, 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!