Affirmative, Evidence-Based, and Ethically Sound Psychotherapy With Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Clients
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2006
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 29–32, March 2005
How to Cite
Safren, S. A. (2005), Affirmative, Evidence-Based, and Ethically Sound Psychotherapy With Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual Clients. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 12: 29–32. doi: 10.1093/clipsy.bpi003
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2006
- Received May 24, 2004; revised June 14, 2004; accepted June 18, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!