Psychological Treatment and Medication for the Mood and Anxiety Disorders: Moderators, Mediators, and Domains of Outcome
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2006
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 97–99, March 2005
How to Cite
Miklowitz, D. J. (2005), Psychological Treatment and Medication for the Mood and Anxiety Disorders: Moderators, Mediators, and Domains of Outcome. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 12: 97–99. doi: 10.1093/clipsy.bpi012
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2006
- Received September 2, 2004; accepted December 6, 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!