Empirically Supported Treatments for Specific Phobia in Children: Do Efficacious Treatments Address the Components of a Phobic Response?
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2006
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 144–160, June 2005
How to Cite
Davis, T. E. and Ollendick, T. H. (2005), Empirically Supported Treatments for Specific Phobia in Children: Do Efficacious Treatments Address the Components of a Phobic Response?. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 12: 144–160. doi: 10.1093/clipsy.bpi018
- Issue online: 11 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2006
- Received September 22, 2003; revised February 24 and August 17, 2004, and January 12, 2005; accepted January 17, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!