Melissa A. Brotman is now at the Pediatrics and Developmental Neuropsychiatry Branch, Mood and Anxiety Disorders Program, National Institute of Mental Health.
A Conceptual and Methodological Analysis of the Nonspecifics Argument
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2006
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 174–183, June 2005
How to Cite
DeRubeis, R. J., Brotman, M. A. and Gibbons, C. J. (2005), A Conceptual and Methodological Analysis of the Nonspecifics Argument. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 12: 174–183. doi: 10.1093/clipsy.bpi022
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2006
- Received July 11, 2002; revised April 29, 2003, and January 31, 2005; accepted March 1, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!