Specificity and Nonspecificity in Psychotherapy
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2006
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 189–193, June 2005
How to Cite
Craighead, W. E., Sheets, E. S. and Bjornsson, A. S. (2005), Specificity and Nonspecificity in Psychotherapy. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 12: 189–193. doi: 10.1093/clipsy.bpi024
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2006
- Received March 11, 2005; accepted March 30, 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!