Depression in Long-Term Care: Contrasting a Disease Model with Attention to Environmental Impact
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2006
Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 300–302, September 2005
How to Cite
Zeiss, A. M. (2005), Depression in Long-Term Care: Contrasting a Disease Model with Attention to Environmental Impact. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 12: 300–302. doi: 10.1093/clipsy.bpi038
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2006
- Retrieved May 13, 2005, from http://www.census.gov/prod/2001pubs/c2kbr01-10.pdf
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!