We benefited from presentations given at the European Monetary Forum meeting at the KU leuven, the EEA meetings in Prague, and the macro-seminar at CentER, Tilburg. We would like to thank Eric Fisher, Bjorn Jorgenson, Klaus Kultti, Dave Smant, and the referees for stimulating comments and Pieter Offers for insightful discussions and pointing our a computational error. Part of this work was completed while Kovenock visited the Tinbergen Institute and he Institut d'Aalisi Economica at the Universitant Autonoma de Barcelona, and While De Vries was visitor at the Bank of Finland. We would like to thank these institutuions for their support.
FIAT EXCHANGE IN FINITE ECONOMIES
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 147–157, April 2002
How to Cite
Kovenock, D. and De Vries, C. G. (2002), FIAT EXCHANGE IN FINITE ECONOMIES. Economic Inquiry, 40: 147–157. doi: 10.1093/ei/40.2.147
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!