I would like to thank seminar participants at the 1996 ASSA meetings for comments on an early draft, as well as more recent seminar participants at Virginaia Commonwealth University and William and Mary and the anonymous referees. Any remaining errors are my own.
EXAMINING THE WAGE DIFFERENTIAL FOR MARRIED AND COHABITING MEN
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 199–212, April 2002
How to Cite
Stratton, L. S. (2002), EXAMINING THE WAGE DIFFERENTIAL FOR MARRIED AND COHABITING MEN. Economic Inquiry, 40: 199–212. doi: 10.1093/ei/40.2.199
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!