For helpful comments we thank Enneth Chan, David Harless, Kevin McCabe, Edward Millner, stuart Mestelman, Andrew Mueller, Robert Reilly, Four anonymous referees, and seminar participants at McMaster University, the University of Arizonea, the University of Mississippi, and a session at the 1999 ESA/PCS meetings. The Usual disclaimer applies. Finanical assistance from the National Science Foundation and from the Virginia Commonwealth University Faculty Excellence Fund is Gratefully acknowledged. The date reported and the experiment instructions are available online at http://www.people.veu.edu/ddavis.
COLLUSION IN PROCUREMENT AUCTIONS: AN EXPERIMENTAL EXAMINATION
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 213–230, April 2002
How to Cite
Davis, D. D. and Wilson, B. J. (2002), COLLUSION IN PROCUREMENT AUCTIONS: AN EXPERIMENTAL EXAMINATION. Economic Inquiry, 40: 213–230. doi: 10.1093/ei/40.2.213
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!