I thank Paul Rubin, Robert Chirinko, Danail Levy, Joel schrag, two anonymous referees, the workshop participants at St. Lawrence University, the Environmental Protection Agency, and the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Economic Research Service for their helpful comments and suggestions. This paper does not reflect the views of the Federal Trade Commission or any individual commissioner.
OFFSETTING BEHAVIOR EFFECTS OF THE CORPORATE AVERAGE FUEL ECONOMY STANDARDS
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 260–270, April 2002
How to Cite
Yun, J. M. (2002), OFFSETTING BEHAVIOR EFFECTS OF THE CORPORATE AVERAGE FUEL ECONOMY STANDARDS. Economic Inquiry, 40: 260–270. doi: 10.1093/ei/40.2.260
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!