I thank Orley Ashenfelter, David Card, Ted Gayer, David Lee, Gelen Levy, Enrico Moretti, Katherine Ozment, and Anne Piehl for valuab;e comments. Hilary Hoynes Generously shared a data file. Michael Park provided superb research assistance. The industrial Relations Section at Princeton University, the Alfred P. Sloan Doctoral Disseratation Fellowship, and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Generously supported this research.
A REEXAMINATION OF RESOURCE ALLOCATION RESPONSES TO THE 65-MPH SPEED LIMIT
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 271–278, April 2002
How to Cite
Greenstone, M. (2002), A REEXAMINATION OF RESOURCE ALLOCATION RESPONSES TO THE 65-MPH SPEED LIMIT. Economic Inquiry, 40: 271–278. doi: 10.1093/ei/40.2.271
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!