We are grateful to David Cutler and Mark Duggan for helpful comments. We also thank Randy Olsen for his support of the NLSY79 geocode project. Steve Mulherin, Fernando Bosco, Chris Starrett, Kevin Dippold, and Eric Fischer provided excellent research assistance. Janet Currie thanks the Canadian Institute for Advanced Research and the NICHD for support under grant number R01-HD3101A2. All views expressed are those of the authors and are not necessarily endorsed by any funding agency.
Distance to Hospital and Children's Use of Preventive Care: Is Being Closer Better, and for Whom?
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 378–391, July 2003
How to Cite
Currie, J. and Reagan, P. B. (2003), Distance to Hospital and Children's Use of Preventive Care: Is Being Closer Better, and for Whom?. Economic Inquiry, 41: 378–391. doi: 10.1093/ei/cbg015
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!