We thank Bill Brown, Kelly Bedard, Art Denzau, Manfred Keil, Janet Smith, Tom Willett, Karyn Williams, and two anonymous referees for helpful comments and discussion and are grateful to Douglas Ball for assisting us in locating the data on sterling bills of exchange.
Suppressing Asset Price Inflation: The Confederate Experience, 1861–1865
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 420–432, July 2003
How to Cite
Burdekin, R. C. K. and Weidenmier, M. D. (2003), Suppressing Asset Price Inflation: The Confederate Experience, 1861–1865. Economic Inquiry, 41: 420–432. doi: 10.1093/ei/cbg018
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!