We wish to thank Matthias Benz, Colin Camerer, Armin Falk, Ernst Fehr, Björn Frank, Robert H. Frank, Simon Gächter, Lorenz Götte, Reto Jegen, Dorothea Kübler, David N. Laband, David Laibson, George Loewenstein, Felix Oberholzer-Gee, Axel Ockenfels, Matthew Rabin, Günther Schulze, Stephanie Seguino, Tom Stanley, Alois Stutzer, Gordon Tullock, the coeditor of Economic Inquiry, and an anonymous referee for helpful remarks.
Are Political Economists Selfish and Indoctrinated? Evidence from a Natural Experiment
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 448–462, July 2003
How to Cite
Frey, B. S. and Meier, S. (2003), Are Political Economists Selfish and Indoctrinated? Evidence from a Natural Experiment. Economic Inquiry, 41: 448–462. doi: 10.1093/ei/cbg020
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!