An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2001 Public Choice Society meetings in San Antonio, Texas, and the 2001 Southern Economic Association annual meetings in Tampa, Florida. We have benefited from the helpful comments of an anonymous referee of this journal and discussions with Daniel Sutter, Jacob Gersen, John Charles Bradbury, and Brian Knight, as well as other program participants. Remaining errors are our responsibility. The views expressed here are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect official positions of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, the Federal Reserve System, or the Board of Governors.
The Political Economy of FEMA Disaster Payments
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 496–509, July 2003
How to Cite
Garrett, T. A. and Sobel, R. S. (2003), The Political Economy of FEMA Disaster Payments. Economic Inquiry, 41: 496–509. doi: 10.1093/ei/cbg023
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!