We wish to thank Peter Pedroni and participants of the 2001 ASSA National Conference for valuable comments and discussion.
Liberalization, FDI, and Growth in Developing Countries: A Panel Cointegration Approach
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 510–516, July 2003
How to Cite
Basu, P., Chakraborty, C. and Reagle, D. (2003), Liberalization, FDI, and Growth in Developing Countries: A Panel Cointegration Approach. Economic Inquiry, 41: 510–516. doi: 10.1093/ei/cbg024
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!