I would like to thank Finis Welch, Manuelita Ureta, Wayne Strayer, and two anonymous referees for their helpful comments. This paper is based on research that I undertook for my Ph.D. dissertation at Texas A&M University.
Fringe Benefits and Inequality in the Labor Market
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 517–529, July 2003
How to Cite
Chung, W. (2003), Fringe Benefits and Inequality in the Labor Market. Economic Inquiry, 41: 517–529. doi: 10.1093/ei/cbg025
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!