This paper was partly written while Lucio Sarno was a visiting scholar at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis and the International Monetary Fund, whose hospitality is gratefully acknowledged. Sarno acknowledges financial support from the Economic and Social Research Council (No. L138251044). We are grateful to Chris Neely and Dan Thornton for useful conversations or comments on previous drafts. The authors alone are responsible for the views expressed and any errors that may remain.
Monetary Fundamentals and Exchange Rate Dynamics under Different Nominal Regimes
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 179–193, April 2004
How to Cite
Sarno, L., Valente, G. and Wohar, M. E. (2004), Monetary Fundamentals and Exchange Rate Dynamics under Different Nominal Regimes. Economic Inquiry, 42: 179–193. doi: 10.1093/ei/cbh053
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!