For helpful comments and suggestions, we thank William Gale, Greg Huffman, Kenneth Judd, Rodi Manuelli, Alvin Rabushka, B. Ravikumar, Ben Russo, and participants in the CEPR/Tilburg University Conference on Dynamic Aspects of Taxation, Tilburg, 8–10 September 2000. Part of this research was conducted while Lansing was a national fellow at the Hoover Institution, whose hospitality is gratefully acknowledged.
Growth Effects of Shifting from a Graduated-rate Tax System to a Flat Tax
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 194–213, April 2004
How to Cite
Cassou, S. P. and Lansing, K. J. (2004), Growth Effects of Shifting from a Graduated-rate Tax System to a Flat Tax. Economic Inquiry, 42: 194–213. doi: 10.1093/ei/cbh054
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!