We thank various participants in seminars at Florida State University, University College London, Max Planck Institute for Research into Economic Systems, and ESA Meeting 2002 for comments and advice. We thank Mark Isaac, Sabine Kröger, and Frank Heiland in particular for many helpful conversations and suggestions. Financial Support from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, SFB 373 (“Quantifikation und Simulation ökonomischer Prozesse”), Humboldt-University of Berlin, is gratefully acknowledged. Complete sets of instructions for the experiments in this article are available on request to the authors.
Bidder Preferences among Auction Institutions
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 223–236, April 2004
How to Cite
Ivanova-Stenzel, R. and Salmon, T. C. (2004), Bidder Preferences among Auction Institutions. Economic Inquiry, 42: 223–236. doi: 10.1093/ei/cbh056
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!