We thank participants in the session Credit Cards: Equity and Efficiency at the 2001 American Economics Association Annual Meetings for helpful comments on our first draft.
The Demand for Credit Cards: Evidence from the Survey of Consumer Finances
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 304–318, April 2004
How to Cite
Castronova, E. and Hagstrom, P. (2004), The Demand for Credit Cards: Evidence from the Survey of Consumer Finances. Economic Inquiry, 42: 304–318. doi: 10.1093/ei/cbh062
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!