We wish to thank Rod Fort for assistance in finding and cleaning the salary data. We also thank David Berri, Rod Fort, Brad Humphreys, Daniel Slottje, Steve Walters, and two anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions. The usual caveats hold.
Testing the Determinants of Income Distribution in Major League Baseball
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 469–482, July 2004
How to Cite
Jewell, R. T., McPherson, M. A. and Molina, D. J. (2004), Testing the Determinants of Income Distribution in Major League Baseball. Economic Inquiry, 42: 469–482. doi: 10.1093/ei/cbh074
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!