I have benefited from the comments and suggestions of John Fernald, Simon Gilchirst, Hugo Rodriguez, John Williams, three anonymous referees, and seminar participants at the University College London, the European Central Bank, the Bank of Spain, the University Autonoma of Barcelona, the University Carlos III, the 2000 Society of Economic Dynamics Annual Meeting, and the NBER 2001 Conference on Monetary Policy. Any opinions expressed herein do not reflect those of the staff or members of the Bank of England.
Production Inflexibilities and the Cost Channel of Monetary Policy
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 170–193, January 2005
How to Cite
Alvarez-Lois, P. P. (2005), Production Inflexibilities and the Cost Channel of Monetary Policy. Economic Inquiry, 43: 170–193. doi: 10.1093/ei/cbi012
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!