We thank Michael French, Jenny Williams, Theodore Joyce, Michael Grossman, and the session participants at the International Atlantic Economic Conference 2001 and the Western Economic Association Conference 2001 for helpful comments. This project was supported by a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health to the National Bureau of Economic Research.
MENTAL ILLNESS AND THE DEMAND FOR ALCOHOL, COCAINE, AND CIGARETTES
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 229–246, April 2005
How to Cite
Saffer, H. and Dave, D. (2005), MENTAL ILLNESS AND THE DEMAND FOR ALCOHOL, COCAINE, AND CIGARETTES. Economic Inquiry, 43: 229–246. doi: 10.1093/ei/cbi016
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!