We thank Michael French, Jenny Williams, Theodore Joyce, Michael Grossman, and the session participants at the International Atlantic Economic Conference 2001 and the Western Economic Association Conference 2001 for helpful comments. This project was supported by a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health to the National Bureau of Economic Research.
MENTAL ILLNESS AND THE DEMAND FOR ALCOHOL, COCAINE, AND CIGARETTES
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 229–246, April 2005
How to Cite
Saffer, H. and Dave, D. (2005), MENTAL ILLNESS AND THE DEMAND FOR ALCOHOL, COCAINE, AND CIGARETTES. Economic Inquiry, 43: 229–246. doi: 10.1093/ei/cbi016
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!