I acknowledge helpful discussions with Ron Ehrenberg, Gary Fields, Ed Lazear, Tom MaCurdy, John Pencavel, and Luigi Pistaferri. Thanks also to an anonymous referee for helpful comments. I gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Kapnick Foundation through a grant to the Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research. Finally, Dana Samuelson and Derrill Watson provided first-rate research assistance.
EMPLOYER RECRUITMENT STRATEGIES AND THE LABOR MARKET OUTCOMES OF NEW HIRES
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 263–282, April 2005
How to Cite
DeVaro, J. (2005), EMPLOYER RECRUITMENT STRATEGIES AND THE LABOR MARKET OUTCOMES OF NEW HIRES. Economic Inquiry, 43: 263–282. doi: 10.1093/ei/cbi018
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!