Do EPA Defendants Prefer Republicans? Evidence from the 2000 Election
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2007
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 579–585, July 2006
How to Cite
Hughes, P. (2006), Do EPA Defendants Prefer Republicans? Evidence from the 2000 Election. Economic Inquiry, 44: 579–585. doi: 10.1093/ei/cbj035
- Issue online: 27 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!