Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc., Palm Desert, Calif., May 3, 1995.
Longitudinal Evaluation of Vocal Function After Thyroplasty Type I in the Treatment of Unilateral Vocal Paralysis†
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2009
Copyright © 1996 The Triological Society
Volume 106, Issue 5, pages 573–577, May 1996
How to Cite
Lu, F.-L., Casiano, R. R., Lundy, D. S. and Xue, J.-W. (1996), Longitudinal Evaluation of Vocal Function After Thyroplasty Type I in the Treatment of Unilateral Vocal Paralysis. The Laryngoscope, 106: 573–577. doi: 10.1097/00005537-199605000-00010
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!