Presented in part at the Fourth Research Workshop in the Biology, Treatment and Epidemiology of Squamous Cell Cancer, Arlington, Va., September 5-9, 1994.
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2009
Copyright © 1996 The Triological Society
Volume 106, Issue 9, pages 1170–1175, September 1996
How to Cite
Jacob, R., Welkoborsky, H. J., Mann, W. J., Höfken, F., Dienes, H. P. and Freije, J. E. (1996), Heterogeneity of Squamous Cell Carcinomas of the Head and Neck-Analysis of Tumor Biologic Factors and Proliferation Rates. The Laryngoscope, 106: 1170–1175. doi: 10.1097/00005537-199609000-00023
This study was supported by a grant of the German Research Society (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, DFG, Az.:We 1349/4-1).
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!