Presented at the Meeting of the Middle Section of the American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc., Kansas City, Missouri, January 25, 1997.
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2009
Copyright © 1997 The Triological Society
Volume 107, Issue 12, pages 1586–1589, 1997
How to Cite
Gold, S. M. and Tami, T. A. (1997), Role of Middle Meatus Aspiration Culture in the Diagnosis of Chronic Sinusitis. The Laryngoscope, 107: 1586–1589. doi: 10.1097/00005537-199712000-00002
This study was supported in part by unrestricted educational grants from Xomed Inc. and Pfizer Inc.
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!