Presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc., Orlando, Florida, May 6-8 1996.
Tracheostomy Decannulation in Children: Approaches and Techniques†
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2009
Copyright © 1998 The Triological Society
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 8–12, January 1998
How to Cite
Gray, R. F., Todd, N. W. and Jacobs, I. N. (1998), Tracheostomy Decannulation in Children: Approaches and Techniques. The Laryngoscope, 108: 8–12. doi: 10.1097/00005537-199801000-00002
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!