This project was funded by grants from the Heinsius Houbolt Fund, the KNO-Research Fund Nijmegen, the University of Antwerp (P.J.W. and G.V.C.), the Belgian Nationaal Fonds voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek (G.V.C.), and a grant from the German Else Kröner-Fresenius-Stiftung (P.J.W.).
Nonsyndromic Autosomal Dominant Progressive Sensorineural Hearing Loss: Audiologic Analysis of a Pedigree Linked to DFNA2†
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2009
Copyright © 1998 The Triological Society
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 74–80, January 1998
How to Cite
Kunst, H., Marres, H., Huygen, P., Ensink, R., Van Camp, G., Van Hauwe, P., Coucke, P., Willems, P. and Cremers, C. (1998), Nonsyndromic Autosomal Dominant Progressive Sensorineural Hearing Loss: Audiologic Analysis of a Pedigree Linked to DFNA2. The Laryngoscope, 108: 74–80. doi: 10.1097/00005537-199801000-00014
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!