Presented at the 13th International Papillomavirus Conference, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, October 8-12, 1994.
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2009
Copyright © 1998 The Triological Society
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 115–119, January 1998
How to Cite
Harris, M. O., Beck, J. C., Terrell, J. E., McClatchey, K. D., Carey, T. E. and Bradford, C. R. (1998), Expression of Human Papillomavirus 6 in Inverted Papilloma Arising in a Renal Transplant Recipient. The Laryngoscope, 108: 115–119. doi: 10.1097/00005537-199801000-00022
Supported by the American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc., Research Training Award (C.R.B.) and the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Foundation, Inc., Resident Research Grant(M.O.H.).
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!