Neurotrophin 3, Not Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor or Neurotrophin 4, Knockout Mice Have Delay in Vestibular Compensation After Unilateral Labyrinthectomy
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2009
Copyright © 1998 The Triological Society
Volume 108, Issue 5, pages 671–678, May 1998
How to Cite
Gacek, R. R. and Khetarpal, U. (1998), Neurotrophin 3, Not Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor or Neurotrophin 4, Knockout Mice Have Delay in Vestibular Compensation After Unilateral Labyrinthectomy. The Laryngoscope, 108: 671–678. doi: 10.1097/00005537-199805000-00009
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!