Presented at the 100th Annual Meeting of the American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological and Society, Scottsdale, Arizona, May 12–17, 1997.
Surgery versus radiation therapy as single-modality treatment of tonsillar fossa carcinoma: The roswell park cancer institute experience (1971–1991)†
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
Copyright © 1998 The Triological Society
Volume 108, Issue 7, pages 1014–1019, July 1998
How to Cite
Hicks, W. L., Kuriakose, M. A., Loree, T. R., Orner, J. B., Schwartz, G., Mullins, A., Donaldson, C., Winston, J. M. and Bakamjian, V. Y. (1998), Surgery versus radiation therapy as single-modality treatment of tonsillar fossa carcinoma: The roswell park cancer institute experience (1971–1991). The Laryngoscope, 108: 1014–1019. doi: 10.1097/00005537-199807000-00012
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!