A summary of this article was presented at the 101st Annual American Academy of Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery Research Forum, September 8, 1997, San Francisco, California.
Myosin heavy chain composition in rat laryngeal muscles after denervation†
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
Copyright © 1998 The Triological Society
Volume 108, Issue 8, pages 1225–1229, August 1998
How to Cite
Shiotani, A. and Flint, P. W. (1998), Myosin heavy chain composition in rat laryngeal muscles after denervation. The Laryngoscope, 108: 1225–1229. doi: 10.1097/00005537-199808000-00023
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 1998
- This research is supported, in part, by National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders grant 5K08 DC0081–03.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!