Clinical Experience With Gore-Tex for Vocal Fold Medialization
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
Copyright © 1999 The Triological Society
Volume 109, Issue 2, pages 284–288, February 1999
How to Cite
Giovanni, A., Vallicioni, J.-M., Gras, R. and Zanaret, M. (1999), Clinical Experience With Gore-Tex for Vocal Fold Medialization. The Laryngoscope, 109: 284–288. doi: 10.1097/00005537-199902000-00020
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 1998
- Supported by a grant from AP-HM (AOAPM-1995).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!